BE THE CHANGE
Become Part of Our Team
Show Your Support
"Mankind has probably done more damage to the Earth in
the 20th century than in all of previous human history."
- Jacques Cousteau
Members of Crew 3000 are required to have an individual annual membership, which will have a $30 annual fee. This membership fee helps support the Crew’s day-to-day expenses, such as non-profit registration, website maintenance, accounting, coral farm maintenance, equipment purchase and maintenance, educational materials and scholarship funding.
With membership, all members will receive a Crew BCD medallion that is required to be worn on all Crew dive trips.
1. Joy of spending time with us
2. Participation in conservation and educational trips at a discounted rate
3. Special discount on name brand Scuba equipment purchases through the Crew
4. Advanced Scuba certifications at significantly reduced fees
5. DAN certification at significantly reduced fees
Crew 3000 can use your additional support, and as such, we welcome additional donations. Even if you aren't able to make a trip, your contributions will be recognized.
Payment for memberships and donations can be made by check (please do not send cash through the mail) made out to Crew 3000, and mailed to:
c/o Dr. William Zarillo
229 Caruso Drive
Watertown, CT 06795